GAIN A LARGER AUDIENCE BY WRITING FOR THE FDAZILLA BLOG
Are you interested in writing for the niche target of people who want to work smarter with FDA data? From compliance to quality assurance to regulatory to financial investment decision-makers to attorneys in the drug and device industries, FDAzilla’s blog reaches thousands of professionals who think, work, breath FDA information and intelligence. FDAzilla.com receives 100,000+ views/month and growing every month. Many of those people end up on this blog, making this one of the most substantial communication platforms in the industry.
We accept blog posts from subject matter expert guest bloggers that add value to our audience. Please contact me at tony at fdazilla dot com if you’re interested.
Here are some guidelines on the blog posts we value the most:
- Provide perspective, synthesis, stories, or analysis related to the general topic of “working smarter with the FDA,” but especially related to FDA inspections – trends, FDA areas of focus, insights from the field, inspection preparation tips/tactics, new developments, and advice.
- Not overly commercial, salesy, or overloaded with links.
- If you haven’t noticed, we are okay with a more informal voice. Despite the seriousness of the subject matter, we appreciate a little humor and human perspective here and there.
- At least 350 words, but not more than 1,000 words. (Longer posts can be considered as a “blog series,” e.g. part 1 or 4)
- We also especially like real stories, practical advice, lists, and perspective (click for examples).
- If you would like to write for the FDAzilla blog but are having a hard time coming up with a great topic, no worries! If you are a subject matter expert, we can still learn from you. We can email you a list of 20 questions, and you can pick 4-7 to answer.
We provide a 1-2 sentence by-line as well as a link to you or your organization at the bottom of the post. Regular contributors also receive a permanent link on the blog sidebar.
While blog posts can already been published elsewhere, FDAzilla reserves the right to edit the blog posts to the above guidelines and to add an header image.SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER>>